Dianna Nally Poems
- The Gift Of Friendship It's hard to find a friendship that is...
- A Good Marriage A good marriage is made of equal respect ...
- Where I Belong Take me away from all the things that worry me...
- I Write Because I Can People ask me all the time why I ...
- Kisses Kisses are an expression of love between a woman and...
- So Many Thank You's I have so many people to thank in my life...
- Precious Moments (My Daughter ... Precious moments, ...
I was born in Bakersfield California in 1954 to Mr.& Mrs Dave Martin. I am the 6th of 8 children. Although my youngest brother passes at the age of 8wks. We were a simple family. Mom and dad always worked. I use to spend my time writing in a secret book I kept under my things in my closet. I don't think anyone knew it was there. I graduated high school in 1972 from Van Nuys High School in Van Nuys... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dianna Nally
The Gift Of Friendship
It's hard to find a friendship that is truly real
Sometimes it's hard to trust
Never give up on making new friends
Friends are like family, and family is a must.
A family is very personal
and to me friendship is too
So I take it slow when meeting new people
I have to feel that their friendship is true.
But if I am convinced they want nothing but friendship
I will except them into my heart
For in my heart they are truly safe
And nothing will break that friendship apart.