Dianna Nally Poems
- A Good Marriage A good marriage is made of equal respect ...
- The Gift Of Friendship It's hard to find a friendship that is...
- Precious Moments (My Daughter ... Precious moments, ...
- Where I Belong Take me away from all the things that worry me...
- I Write Because I Can People ask me all the time why I ...
- Kisses Kisses are an expression of love between a woman and...
- Welcome To The Family We would like to express our welcome to...
I was born in Bakersfield California in 1954 to Mr.& Mrs Dave Martin. I am the 6th of 8 children. Although my youngest brother passes at the age of 8wks. We were a simple family. Mom and dad always worked. I use to spend my time writing in a secret book I kept under my things in my closet. I don't think anyone knew it was there. I graduated high school in 1972 from Van Nuys High School in Van Nuys... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dianna Nally
A Good Marriage
A good marriage is made of equal respect
And the ability to communicate
You have to be able to talk to each other
You have to be able to relate
You have to show each other every day
How much in love you are
It takes two people to make it work
Together, not from afar
Some say you don't have to work on a marriage
Marriages work out on their own
Those are the people who live in denial
And usually end up alone
And don't forget we all have our faults
stay strong and feed off each others strength
Worry about being happy in your ...