Didier Sixte Kahungu
Didier Sixte Kahungu Poems
- Empty And Filled Is this the place to find time To write ...
- Her Morning Beauty Up the sun goes His rays beg for ...
- Difference Meaning makes the difference between similar ...
- Between My Heart And Mind Between my heart and mind There ...
- A Beautiful Thing Called You How to write about a beautiful ...
- Owned By Two Hearts At the rhythm of one song Two voices ...
- That Someone The one you usually think of last The one you ...
My writing started at a very early age.
I found myself very much interested in writing more than just speaking.
From primary school i would always take part in plays, drama etc
literature attracted me even more when i moved from a French to an english speaking country and i met Mr Shakespeare in High school.....
Before it was an instrument that i used to take out frustrations, express myself
But mmore than that writing became a tool of happiness, a tool that i would use to describe, to admire, to honor, to praise with, to think, to examine, to question... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Didier Sixte Kahungu
Empty And Filled
Is this the place to find time
To write empty words
In a room full of shine
Could I have lacked words
To address you
Had I paid attention to the song
That cried “Let your glory come back”
Strange languages are spoken
In this house I called my sanctuary
What hath they that I contain not
Bowing down they find reasons to
Scream they do loud
I still find time to write
Praise your name I forgot the heaviness of
Emptiness too heavy and wide to allow other
Intense praise give tears to orphans
Strange laughter in lips of hope
How could ...