Dillon Crawford Poems
- Sorrow Sorrow; A pain you never forget. Sorrow; Life's ...
- Leave Me Be Sorrow, sorrow why must you take me so Why have ...
- At Hiroshima's Rock I had to do a project on Hiroshima for ...
- The Black Man Ive seen so many thing about racism on the T.V ...
- Happy Fathers Day A father and a son, Never so close,
- Limerick My limerick does not have a rhyme But I shall make ...
- Perseverance As you may notice I took the last line from my ...
I am just a guy writing to survive. My words tend to come out raw, and as such I will rarely edit a poem. What you read is what is emanating from my soul. These are the emotions and the feelings I have. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dillon Crawford
A pain you never forget.
Life's true regret.
An endless demon who will never quit
The rock in the path
My life's lonely tale.