Dipali Kamani Poems
- Picture In The Dark Gloomy eyes saw hollow ahead Breaths ...
- Though You Are Gone Though you are gone you sweetheart, ...
- Come N Leave Me Again Waiting here I am, for you So you come...
- For You My Love......... Was living alone to die here, Was ...
- My Life Line - My Daughter I hear voices saying it’s time to ...
- Faith Of Love Someday when it's dark and gloomy, Someday ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Picture In The Dark
Gloomy eyes saw hollow ahead
Breaths reduced it’s life slowly
Voices walked away further slowly
My body was turning stone mildly.
Life was breathing it’s last,
Was loosing it’s shape and deforming
Alas, nothing stopped the destroy
End was inevitable and close by.
Come one sunny day, and the ice melted,
Birds were singing and sea dancing,
Clouds falling down with happiness,
Grass flying in joy and gay.
Behold! Am living once again,
Time to rejoice and cheers again,
Love has entered me never to go away,
That picture in the dark is ...