Though You Are Gone - Poem by Dipali Kamani
Though you are gone you sweetheart,
Nothing seems to be missing as you are,
There by my side to hold me and wipe my tears.
I hear your voice calling honey I am here,
I see you swaying and giving me hand to rest,
You are here and nowhere I see but,
I feel you and your touch though,
Like I did never when you close and sealed.
Though you are gone, I know my darling,
You love me and I die for you my love,
Till death takes us far and still I’ll be there,
U my master my lord my dear you my slayer,
Though you are gone, I am here to die again...
Comments about Though You Are Gone by Dipali Kamani
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl