Djuro Stanojevic Poems
- My Blues Please, dedicate one of yours seven clitoral ...
- She Told Me She told me that i’m gonna live for a thousand ...
- I Drink One You turn on the news and you hear that war is...
- The Hitchhike Blues 'Cause of that blues in your eyes, ...
- The Destiny Pointed Her Finger... It could happened in ...
- Instant Love Love is hallucination of the gloomy mind, ...
- Anent To A Non-Smoking Day We were still kids, when they pull...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Djuro Stanojevic
Anent To A Non-Smoking Day
We were still kids, when they pull us
on that kind of shit,
they even made a chewing gum
to look like a cigarettes,
with a long white side and
short yellow one.
Before we start to chew them,
we were boasting around
trying to look like adults,
like we are smoking for real,
even trying to light them up
to see is there any effect,
but the only thing we sensed
was smell of fried sweet gum...
And we knew then, we gonna
try the real thing sometime,
which was, all together, not so bad
'cause they pull us also on
water pistols and plastic ...