DOMINIC PREMPEH Poems
- I Love My Roots I love my roots And I cherish my Ruth The ...
- Holy Sycophants We lambast the rapist but sex young girls in ...
- Live And Let Live Let the act of violence end End with this ...
- Flashy Politicians They love to join the longer convoys Move...
- Living For Others Cry! And I will cry with you Smile! ...
- Changing Routes; Stepping Into...
- That Night! “I Moved Along the Bushy Path, To See If I ...
I AM A TEACHER, MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER, WRITER, JOURNALIST (FREELANCE) , ENTREPRENEUR, PHILANTHROPIST AND A PROFESSIONAL MASTER OF CEREMONIES
I HAVE A MASTER OF ARTS DEGREE IN DEVELOPMENT COMMUNICATION, A BACHELOR OF ARTS IN POLITICAL SCIENCE,
A CERTIFICATE IN TV AND RADIO PRODUCTION FROM THE GHANA BROADCASTING CORPORATION RADIO AND TV TRAINING SCH., ACCRA more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''As we transit this earth, we have no business building seemingly permanent structures. Mushroom structures we live in, and collapse would they as we move ahead.''life on earth is just a sojourn
'''Hope is that wishful thought that makes one smile in the mist of tears'''attributed to all those suffering in life....
''A brainwashed literate is more foolish than the worst illiterate''education
''when one's pen takes him to fame; one should know how tame his ego''fame sometimes let writers forget themselves
''The fact that one does all it takes for a successful farm does not automatically mean one will have a bumper harvest; Nature plays a part.''Nature (God) plays a role in our lives
I Love My Roots
I love my roots
And I cherish my Ruth
The first is my ancestry
And the latter is my dignity
One is my life
And the other my half
My roots determine my past
Present and tomorrow
My Ruth is my heart
Adrenalin my bone marrow