Donna Caldwell Poems
- You Don'T Belong That dress you’re wearing doesn’t suit ...
- The Male Chauvinist Now will you get in that kitchen I’ve ...
- Depression Is An Illness Depression is an illness You don’t ...
- Cassandra She’s looking at you Donna, you are the only one ...
- Mean Old Bugger He’s sat there yet again Counting every ...
- Little Lucy I stood in the dog’s home, haggard and thin With...
- The Inner Angel If I look at the mind of God I can see A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Donna Caldwell
You Don'T Belong
That dress you’re wearing doesn’t suit you
And I really don’t like your new hair do
You’ve lost too much weight and your skin is pale
And that exam you have taken is sure to fail
I’m glad that I’m not you!
I’m not surprised your date didn’t show
He liked me better I’ll have you know!
I’d hate to be boring and very plain
And it cannot keep you very sane
When you have nowhere to go!
Your nose is horrid and very long
And the make-up you buy is always wrong
Your complexion never looks right
In fact with make-up it looks quite a sight
I’d hate ...