Donna Hendra Poems
- She Stole Me She stole me, my identity My personality What ...
- Don'T Come Around Anymore Goodbye, farewell I don't wanna ...
- You I won't cut my wrists to change your fake love But i ...
- Jealous My jealousy controls my life It only causes me ...
- Adlibbing If i could help you would you let me try? would ...
- ? Where do you turn when its all gone wrong to your ...
- War Looking at the suture I wonder of the future Will peace...
dont really have one yet. I have loved writing poetry and stories since i was a child and my Dad believes that i may have an OCD disorder which means that i have to compulsively write, i would love to know what this is called. (i believe that he is joking however) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
She Stole Me
She stole me, my identity
What I live for, What I breath for,
What I'd fight for, what I'd die for.
You told them it was your idea
You lied to them about your taste
The way you dressed
The way you wore your hair
The way you did your make-up
She stole my, my identity
What I live for, What I breath for
What I'd fight for, what I'd die for
I met a guy, who knew her from school
We dated for a while
He mentioned you a lot
It seemed he asked you first and you rejected him
he hurt me; he caused me pain; ...