doug bentley Poems
- What Do I Do? process is primary asserted whitehead: ...
- Her Majesty: Republished Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II: ...
- Grain a grain of sand all heaven may hold, and the stars ...
- A Canadian's Poem (3) what i want to do is spin poetry ...
- Dark Nature the trouble my friend as you well know is not ...
- Double Death i discuss the death which comes after the ...
- Somersault we are no old-fashioned heroes who fight a blind ...
doug bentley lives quietly in Richmond, Canada.
Philosophical Fragments Of Your Ancient Name [philosophy]
A Canadian's Poems [poetry]
GRAIN -Mystical Poems [poetry]
GO [drama] more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What Do I Do?
process is primary
asserted whitehead: *
evolution a certainty
say smart quacks.
but i'm in a bit
of an existential bind
right now for you see
my fate is to die
and the only question is -
what do i do?
* Alfred North Whitehead [1861 - 1947]