Douglas Williams Poems
- Has Time Stopped? Watching the face of the clock, the hands...
- The Feeling Inside Lonely and depressed, feeling down and ...
- Book Of My Life Each day is but a chapter, in the book that...
- Reflections Of Myself Into the deep blue sky, so beautiful ...
- Nothing But The Best As I watch you sleep this eve, I see ...
- Daydreams Staring out my car window, mesmerized by the ...
- Nature's Own A pebble in the pond, rippling to the center. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Douglas Williams
Has Time Stopped?
Watching the face of the clock,
the hands moving ever so slowly.
With a tick and a tock,
the time changes so clearly.
I look deep inside my soul,
and see things that don't look right.
And watch as my life rolls,
and hope my problems come to light.
For as long as I have known,
I've been so quiet and shy.
In the last few years I've been shown,
I'd been living with time just flying by.
Enjoying the beautiful things in life,
is something I now work towards.
Decreasing the amount of strife,
being part of the greatest rewards. ...