Dutendra Chamling Poems
- When A Lie Becomes Imminent As children, we marveled at the...
- Cognizance/Awareness Creeping for eternity On a banana ...
- Tree Of Time: Heraclitus, Borg...
- Democracy In Capitalism Whole night I gave you the moon and ...
- Existence Until the sky remains blue Think, I am still not ...
- Bourgeois Okay! Comrade! Okay! I do respect and want to say...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''When we don't feel well, we go to hospital. Demonstration is a good hospital in democracy.''Dutendra Chamling, Nepali poet, in poem 'Demonstration'
Comments about Dutendra Chamling
When A Lie Becomes Imminent
we marveled at the flights of Demossile Cranes
from across the Koshi
crooning melodies of their heart.
filed in a line like a wreathe
they would dart away
Mother would then, tell us—
towards the mountains in Tyamké
across the hills of Urleni.
in small caverns along the walls
'Kids! It's time, we should be sowing cucumber.'
See would then look for seeds
poles at our backyards would be lush
and in pouches, bound into knots
and stored safely in clay goglets.
In a few weeks,
with juvenile ...