eboni paul Poems
- Depression i can't stop wondering why i sit still and ...
- Misery Misery brought on by my father’s neglectful ways, ...
- My Hopeless Dreams Just seeing her beautiful face Makes my ...
- The Unconditional Betrayal You were the 3d form of a vengeful...
- Pain So much pain built up inside That’s it’s impossible ...
- My Heart I Would Spare my heart i would spare for your ...
- Rainbow i am the rain that keeps the kids inside and makes ...
hi everyone my name is eboni paul. i actually just started writting about two years ago. my family and move to austin texas after hurricane katrina. we were stuck in new orleans like two weeks aftrer the storm. that was the most tramatic point in my life.8 months after the storm my grandmother pass away. she was my life. after she die i felt like i didn't have a purpose, so i began to do thing i... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about eboni paul
i can't stop wondering why
i sit still and cry
i change my destructive way
preventing others in
but yet commiting my on sin
thinking everthing is immoral
because i am drowned in sorrow
no one knows the tears i shed
while lying in my bed
every night i prey
to feel better the next day
but never stopping to think
maybe this is my way