echo burke Poems
- The Boy In The Attic Trapped within those walls He sits ...
- You'Ll Never Know How Much I L... It hurts me That I ...
- In Her Smile In her smile, she tells a story, that of ...
- I Wish You Could Know Without ...
- Love Yooh Everytime I think about you My tears I cant ...
- My Goodbye I can feel the storm rise up in me the calm of ...
- Monster As I stand here and watch you leave... Tears...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about echo burke
The Boy In The Attic
Trapped within those walls
He sits there, so content
Never knows of all the things
So full of wonderment
He's happy where he is
And yearns for nothing more
Than what's inside those dark, thick walls
Like anytime before
Then on that one fine day
A spider slipped right through
The crack in the attic ceiling
And spun a silk web, too
The boy looked at that shiny web
And his wheels began to turn
A spark of interest stung his mind
There must be more to learn
The web that spider wove up there
So intricate and detailed...