Edgar James Momoh
Edgar James Momoh Poems
- The Battle Within Me I heard an inner voice whispering to me ...
- Thank You Hater I thank God for haters Yes, I know they hate...
- The Lying Tongue He speaks out of both sides of his ...
- That I May Love More If I love God more, I will make his Word...
- Why? Why worry when you can pray? Why pray if you must ...
- Who Would Have Thought? From obscurity to stardom he rose, ...
- Four Is For Mama FOUR IS FOR MAMA She has only one life to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Once your attitude is right, the load you carry will be light.''Inspirational
''Let your strength fail you when it comes to carrying bitterness and grudge, because they are heavy.''Forgiveness is liberating
Comments about Edgar James Momoh
The Battle Within Me
I heard an inner voice whispering to me
Let not your heart be troubled
But the sinner voice in me answered back
Do not forget your troubles
And the inner voice said to me, believe in God's promises
But the sinner voice reminded me of my problems
Then the inner voice reminded me that with God all things are possible
But sinner voice let me see the impossibilities
Yet again the inner voice tried to help me recount my successes
But the sinner voice let me see my numerous failures in the process
Then the inner voice caused me to soar on the wings of faith ...