Edward Durand Poems
- A Child Of The Universe My mother is the Earth, my father ...
- The Beauty Of Nature How beautiful the people's hearts How ...
- Outside Is Life Wrapped in cloth, can't feel the wind. It ...
- The Lapis Tablet The human radio-receivers move with the ...
- Whispering Willow Of Wonder Weeping willow by the ...
- Into The Arms Of The Goddess The tears of angels fall to ...
- The Eyes Of Innocence I ran through dreams of hidden ...
I am an Irish writer and seeker of wisdom. I studied Philosophy, Parapsychology, Herbalism and Journalism, I did my dissertation on the psychological philosophy of Zen Buddhism. In my own time I studied various mystical traditions and New Age wisdom. I produced a radio programme about the Paranormal on Anna Livia FM in Dublin. I have written poems, songs, stories, articles, reviews, an ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Edward Durand
A Child Of The Universe
My mother is the Earth,
my father is the Sun,
I resonate in harmony with both;
and blossom as the energies unite
in a thousand reactions of desire;
a conduit embracing truth
like a dropp in the ocean of light,
in tune with the frequency of cycles
like a child of the universe.
I know not the language of taboo,
of hiding my eyes from the light.
My soul is an altar in the Church of truth.
I am a multi-dimensional tuning fork.