Edwin Hopper Poems
- Brexit Brexit Course I hate this damned EU. It's time we...
- A Walk At Army Hq A Walk at Army HQ From Blenheim to ...
- Orange There is no rhyme for orange, according to my mate ...
- Respectability I swapped mad jokes with a one legged beggar, ...
- A Lay Bye On The Highway In cold dark away from the cities ...
- Pub Grub (Jude The Obscure, Ox... In the lunchtime bar of ...
- Library She said “I know you’ve a book of your own. You can ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Edwin Hopper
Course I hate this damned EU.
It's time we had our Waterloo.
Stand beside the union jack,
and fight to take our country back.
We'll have brand new Morris Minors,
not computers made in China.
And what good was science fact?
We have to get out country back.
Eat old fashioned beans on toast,
in damp cafés on our coast.
No foreign micro wavy snacks.
I want to have my country back.
Watch cricket teams on village greens,
with good hard clouts for noisy teens.
Moral fibre's what they lack!
We need to have ...