eeel lee Poems
- New Places People can confuse you, Abuse you,
- To Fly
- This Vast Expanse We pass like vehicles, In this vast ...
- Like Birds In Flight Together we ignite, like birds in ...
- Empathic Propensity I'm right in front of you, Didn't you...
- Do You Remember? A cascade of truth, A cataract of news, ...
- West Is The Best Which direction do we go when the changing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about eeel lee
People can confuse you,
That's where they are at.
Evolution is a strange thing,
It can seem like humanity is on a treadmill,
But not changing.
It's just a matter of perception,
Seeing things from a new place.
The universe has a lot of space,
We can keep exploring.
But what is more important,
Is that we explore ourselves.
Observe our surroundings,
Be mindful of our actions.
Ask your self,
What do I emanate to ...