ehab hassouneh Poems
- A Life Worse Than Hell Tormented in the darkness of the ...
- I Walk Alone i walk alone in the road of lost dreams my ...
- History Of Pride As I look to the past and history that ...
- The End Of The Devil's Era A soul within the darkness lies, ...
- The Regret Of A Tyrant My heart pumps with rage A heart that...
- True Friends Feeling so weak, Feeling so haunted Fear force...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ehab hassouneh
A Life Worse Than Hell
Tormented in the darkness of the night
Being hopeless with no avail
Memories flashing through my mind
While with pain I wail
Within seconds I feel the stillness in the air
And a reaper before me appears
With eyes of agony at me he stares
But I smile for that's not what I fear
Through my eyes my past he reads
Then backs away and smile
Saying am not the one he needs
For his hell is my paradise