Eldin Durant van der Walt
Eldin Durant van der Walt Poems
- Dreams Written On A Ribbon Of ... Dreams written on a ribbon...
- By The Cover Under the skin of dust, Inside the decay and ...
- Tears From Heaven Heed your howl Hefty load this time Nine ...
- Wish Upon A Girl (Reposted, I ...
- Crucial Elements Where sun awakens earth Colourful ...
- Faith On Time Never did faith fade Dreams drove the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eldin Durant van der Walt
Dreams Written On A Ribbon Of Pink
Dreams written on a ribbon of pink
I close my eyes and reach to the wind
Set sail balloon of mine, rise high
Take my ribbon of pink
Higher and higher, up, up, up
Follow the rainbow’s silver stride
Follow the fairy dust glow
Blow wind, blow
Carry my dreams
Sail, sail, sail
When you get there you’ll know
Where the snow is made of cotton
Where the grass is made of down
Where the trees dance for the man from the east
Where the springs sing of hope
Where all dreams are born
That is where my dreams belong