Eleanor ... Poems
- Just A Soldier I am a soldier. Just a soldier, and don’t ask...
- You'Ll Never Know I hope you'll never know How much I need ...
- Drop Of Water A dropp of water Shattered the surface Of ...
- So Damn Irreversible Sparkling dust Of the deepest ...
- Of Dying Bird Cherry The Scent Of dying bird cherry the ...
- Dancing With Devils I spent the night dancing with ...
- An Empty Place For quite a time This world has been an ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Just A Soldier
I am a soldier.
Just a soldier, and don’t ask me
What’s the sense
I’ve never come to know it
I am a soldier,
Just a soldier on my path
Of war and killing.
As long as Fate commands;
No strings attached
And no amenability.
A puppet with a knife.
Not knowing is so sweet.