Eleven Lin Poems
- November Eulogy In the bustling street where the snow is ...
- My Heart Leaps Up In this tumultuous world I have no a ...
- The Clear Sky I always recall my summer's dreams. They are ...
- Hear The Wind Sing When the wind blows, we are walking. When...
- The Other Shore In my childhood I always stood tiptoe to have...
- Dream Within A Dream
- The Liquidized Fire After a long crawling and struggling I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eleven Lin
In the bustling street where the snow is falling,
Broken hearts are changed into vapour floating.
A cold night depicts a moon even colder,
And coins drop silently into the hand of the loner.
At the cross road of life alone I stand.
Which way should I take I do not understand.
The lost dreams will vanish when the winds blow.
They are all hidden in the silver wings of snow.