elhen walter Poems
- Sleep Sing me a song until I fall asleep Into a dream so ...
- Dreaming The rain doesn't seem to stop As I walk the streets...
- Dear Young Lady With the passion and thrill That lies under ...
- With An Image Of You Send me some flowers And perhaps I ...
- Look Pt.3 Then you are gone again You are gone And I am ...
- Look Pt.2
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Sing me a song until I fall asleep
Into a dream so deep
I am so tired
I don't want anything else
I just want to rest
Do not wake me up
For I will on my own
Too tired, exhausted
I want no more
Let me just rest in an hour or two
Or if I want a longer
In an eternity
Dear life, O has been tough
For no one has been good to me
But you shan't weep for this is a choice
To sleep on forever
Do not mourn to hear of my voice
And that we cannot be together
I care for you
Indeed I do
But do you see me catching my breath?