Elius Rubby Poems
- In The Rain In the Rain Never go to rain fever will ...
- I Love Us I love us I love your pretty face, your ...
- The Best Poet The Best Man I want to write until I die No ...
- Human Nature HUMAN NATURE No Parents, No, please don't ...
- I Am Is I Am I am is I am I am neither good nor bad ...
- Smile Poem Love Smile poem love After a long I want to ...
- If You Want To Be My Inspirer If you want to be my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I love us is batter than I love you''batter
''we learn wrong from wrong that is trueNo more Education
but we also can learn wrong from right that is real
if the right is wrong that is not false''
Comments about Elius Rubby
In The Rain
In the Rain
Never go to rain fever will come.
Who care playing in the rain, Mom.
Rain rain all day long
How Singing rainy song.
Childhood gone I have become Mom.
Go to rain go to rain dear son
Nobody goes rainy day gone.
My childhood never comes back
It's raining but generation gap.
We writing rainy song
But rainy day gone.
Child in home painting rain on papers
If I were u I may enjoy rain in papers
How Wonder! how wonder!
Rainy day being going over.
In praise of rain poems writing
It's like in injury salt throwing.
Rain rain every ...