Elizabeth Middleton Poems
- What Is Death? ANOTHER STEP: -How do we view birth? ...
- Color Me Not Tears of frustration pour down her face, She ...
- From Underneath The Trees As I lay here beneath the trees, ...
- You Left Me, But You Didn’t You left me, but you didn’t. You...
- A Fox's Point Of View The frozen snow crunched under he ...
- Hydrothermal Vents Hydrothermal Vents Powerful, Life ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Middleton
What Is Death?
-How do we view birth?
As the beginning
-What is school like?
A public prison for everyone
A field of creativity and learning
-What does graduation mean?
-How about a job?
Making a dream(s) come true
-How does marriage strike you?
-What are your plans on children?
-What does getting old mean?