Elizabeth Saylor Poems
- A Trip To The Nursing Home A trip to the nursing home was one...
- Childhood It was a Saturday afternoon, when she went out to...
- War As a man headed for war, He kissed his wife thrice, ...
- Life Of A Patient The boy sat in his bed with blankets up to ...
- Searching For Happiness Financially, He was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Saylor
A Trip To The Nursing Home
A trip to the nursing home was one that opened my eyes.
As I walked into the room, I was very suprised
To see an elderly man, being visited by his wife.
They were sitting side by side, and talking about life.
Although she lived at home, and he did not,
She visited him every day, never once forgot.
Seeing this couple still together at this age,
Makes me only hope that I can make it to that stage.