Elizabeth Wheaton Poems
- Death Of A Baby She's in her cradle she's not moving one ...
- Evil Evil walks the same path as I do for evil is within ...
- Expired Maybe I've passed my expire date Maybe I shouldn't ...
- Memory I dived to get my breath but in stead I got my ...
- Airplan Airplanes, airplanes fly through the sky with amazing...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Wheaton
Death Of A Baby
She's in her cradle she's not moving one little bit
I bite my lip and to find her resting on her side
Tear drops from eyes
I softly touch but no response
She's freezing cold
I reach down to feel for a pules but nothing
Not a single thing
My eye's start to water I scream and yell for help
I grab the phone call triple zero
I know it's to late
When they get there I lay next to her
cold little body
I Ask why
They confirm it
She's died i cry
She was only a couple of weeks old.