Elizabeth Zara Pagan
Elizabeth Zara Pagan Poems
- One Gentle Rose 'I offer you this bloom, my darling, Since ...
- The Crone I will not soon forget the day, When I was ...
- Wall Of Fear There is a wall of fear that dwell, In their ...
- Shaft Of Darkness Miners toil in caves this hour, Beneath ...
- The Majestic Mighty Lee The beacon rays a laser beam, For ...
- Soldier Unknown The fallen within the gates of dawn, Whose ...
- Melodic Taps The day is done; the sun is gone, Shadows ...
Poet Elizabeth Zara Pagan, is the author of 'Treasures from the Heart' and her newly released book, 'Therefore, she writes...'. She has published articles in 'A Treasury of American Poetry III' as well as 'Twilight Musings'. She is a distinguished member with the International Society of Poets. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Zara Pagan
One Gentle Rose
'I offer you this bloom, my darling,
Since I have naught but this to give,
A pretty rose from my garden bed,
To signify my love, ' he said.
'So hard it was to choose this one,
When buffed by nature's golden sun,
Nourished by its beauty and to rise,
This flower as lovely as your eyes, '
'I give to you with heart enclosed,
My love, one gentle rose'.
Copyright @2008 Elizabeth Zara Pagan