Ellonah Varela Poems
- The Wallflower A sad smile broke upon a sensual lips, ...
- Secretly Loving You Just let me sit here, Stare at you from...
- Lover's Love Drawn, that was I, Your image locked in my ...
- The Horizon's View Where to go, I asked, How and where, and...
- Lie Reality Oh, 'tis shame, all the more a tragedy, When a ...
- Long Live The King - A Tribute...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ellonah Varela
A sad smile broke upon a sensual lips,
Lifted the wine glass, took a few sips,
Tremors shook the gorgeous fingertips,
As the music blinds time as it slips.
The crowd prance,
At the corner however, trembled an Angel's hands,
As the veiled lover's eyes seemed to her not to advance.
Why, a wallflower was what she was,
Admiring eyes to her just pass,
Unnoticed was the allure, the beauty she has,
She does not flaunt, not vulgar to the mass.
What the grand ton misses,
Is the carefree comeliness,
But who would blame ...