Eman Hussain Poems
- Abyss I do not wish to be in this life anymore All i urged ...
- The Peaceful Warrior I feel I am bigger, bigger than an oak ...
- Borders To Insanity I am lost with no track Should i stay or...
- Snap Shots Ever had a moment of real fun? Playing with ...
- The Line The Clock keeps ticking, ticking and ticking I ...
I am a human being. Funny, kind & friendly. I am Arabian so yes i speak arabic, English is my second language. I write English poetry.I'm still an ammature in writing, but i do consider myself gifted. So i make sure not to waste what God gave me. Still young with a pure heart hoping that my passion and determination will take me to where i want to be & the person i desire to be.. Ameen to that.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eman Hussain
I do not wish to be in this life anymore
All i urged for is to be something real
Tired of pressure, misfortune and bore
A new discovery that i shall reveal
The burden i carry shall never be shared
I cannot be open; I locked the door
Though i gave up on life, I am still scared
Not the end i desire; Dead on the floor
How can it be? why have i fallen so hard?
I cannot stand this pain and confusion
Therefor, I went out to the back yard
To get some fresh air and find a solution
Staring at the cold white moon, soothing
Trying to rationalize ...