Emelita C. Smith
Emelita C. Smith Poems
- Love Of Country I am a Filipino I should treasure My race ...
- All That I Am I am not a writer but I have written our love ...
- I Want To Be Your Everything I want to be the star in your ...
- 'Passion And Desire' Miles and miles separates us my ...
- An Angel (Mother's Day Poem) You're an angel from above. You...
- A Poem For You There is a poem I want to share To a ...
- I Love You I love your breath upon my neck. I love your ...
A mother of 3 years old girl.Housewife, not a poet but love to write.
Part time college instructor. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Do not define love, let love define you.''To have a successful relationship, stop defining what is love, let your own love define it.
''Heart guides the deepest part of a person while brain guides the minds which see only the physical appearance.''It's true the heart is blind, it can not see. However, the heart can feel the emotions of a person. The mind can read but can not feel. Be careful, be...
Comments about Emelita C. Smith
Love Of Country
I am a Filipino I should treasure
My race dignified and deserves respect
My love of my country never fades
Forever stays in my heart never diminish.
I am proud and shout to the whole universe
Each word I uttered nothing but praise
For you my beloved Philippines
I will serve you with a strong heart and spirit.
My beloved homeland gifted of all wealth
We have our own language and traits
That youth must foster and respect
Never deny or be ashamed to anyone.
Philippines my Philippines
You are unique in so many ways
I will protect you against ...