Emelita C. Smith
Emelita C. Smith Poems
- Silence Silent night tick tack struck midnight. Eyes ...
- Way Back Into Love I can not write a poem anymore. I sung a ...
- All That I Am I am not a writer but I have written our love ...
- I Want To Be Your Everything I want to be the star in your ...
- Love Web As he look at me with love and lust, I feel the ...
- When Was The Last Time I Felt ...
- The Gift Of Love I let my world revolves around you. I was ...
A mother of 3 years old girl.Housewife, not a poet but love to write.
Part time college instructor. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Do not define love, let love define you.''To have a successful relationship, stop defining what is love, let your own love define it.
''Heart guides the deepest part of a person while brain guides the minds which see only the physical appearance.''It's true the heart is blind, it can not see. However, the heart can feel the emotions of a person. The mind can read but can not feel. Be careful, be...
Comments about Emelita C. Smith
The Gift Of Love
I let my world revolves around you.
I was thinking we will stay the same;
But I was mistaken.
I forgot you have your own world to live.
In which I think I will never fit in.
Even in my dreams it makes me scream.
My world stops when you're not in it.
Everything seems so bleak and dark.
In the dark there was a tiny light
It's a tiny diamond twinkling brightly.
She called me with her sweet voice.
Her tiny hands reach out my teary eyes.
When she wipes away the tears
She told me not to cry.
She gave me her sweet embrace
And show me the sign of ...