Emelita C. Smith
Emelita C. Smith Poems
- Why? There are times I look at the sky and I wondered why ...
- I Want To Be Your Everything I want to be the star in your ...
- All That I Am I am not a writer but I have written our love ...
- 'Passion And Desire' Miles and miles separates us my ...
- An Angel (Mother's Day Poem) You're an angel from above. You...
- My Precious Little Girl She is my sweet little darling
- Words My words I uttered to you come from the deepest part of...
A mother of 3 years old girl.Housewife, not a poet but love to write.
Part time college instructor. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Do not define love, let love define you.''To have a successful relationship, stop defining what is love, let your own love define it.
''Heart guides the deepest part of a person while brain guides the minds which see only the physical appearance.''It's true the heart is blind, it can not see. However, the heart can feel the emotions of a person. The mind can read but can not feel. Be careful, be...
Comments about Emelita C. Smith
There are times I look at the sky
and I wondered why the moon
shines only at night, where did it
go during the daylight?
There are times I look at the sun
and I wondered why it only smile
during the day, where did it
go at night?
There are times I feel the wind
touches my skin and I wondered
why, I cannot hold it in my arms
and keep it by my side?
There are times I closed my eyes
and I wondered why, I still can see
the image of life even in the dark
why can't I choose what to see?
There are times in my life I ...