Emily Angel Poems
- Let Me Love You You keep my light burning bright Even in my ...
- Forgetting My Dream A beautiful dream you are, Yet I know ...
- Another Day Without You To think how far You are from ...
- The Truth I remember how we Argued one day. You told me ...
- Regret I'm drenched by the rain, Yet I'm not cold. For I'm...
- Your Guardian Angel Last night, I slept not For you were in ...
- My Choice Sitting within the comforts My home offered me, ...
Born in 27 February,1994.Educated in UAE from 1999 to 2011 up to 11th grade.Will be starting 12th grade soon.Aims to be a psychologist.Loves to comfort people who are depressed and have lost hope 'cause I know the real meaning of hopelessness.Loves music with all my soul..Started writing last year(2010) .Writes to express every emotion which can not be contained...Rest is yet to be recorded in the book of fate. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Let Me Love You
You keep my light burning bright
Even in my darkest night.
You have me safe in your arms,
Now there is nothing I fear
I ceased breathing
The moment I beheld you.
The words that you once gave me
Keep my breath going on forever.
When I grieved, you solaced me,
With all hopes for a better future.
I've never met the likeness of you before.
And I'm sure I never will.
For you are unique and
the only one of your kind.
Far be it from me
To hurt you.
But let me love you
With all the love I've
Left in my heart.