Let Me Love You - Poem by Emily Angel
You keep my light burning bright
Even in my darkest night.
You have me safe in your arms,
Now there is nothing I fear
I ceased breathing
The moment I beheld you.
The words that you once gave me
Keep my breath going on forever.
When I grieved, you solaced me,
With all hopes for a better future.
I've never met the likeness of you before.
And I'm sure I never will.
For you are unique and
the only one of your kind.
Far be it from me
To hurt you.
But let me love you
With all the love I've
Left in my heart.
Comments about Let Me Love You by Emily Angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl