Emily Drexler Poems
- You And Me You say one thing but mean the other, You let me...
- Statements. You say I look stupid crying in class but you're ...
- Love Me Tell me that I am the only one, whisper gently in ...
- Bullying Be Understanding Loving Loyal
- Perfect My heart built up walls so no one could pass through,...
- The Big Oak Tree Cut me into pieces, Like you cut a choice ...
People to try to catgorize me as many many things: emo, cutter, goth, prep(don't ask) , cheerleader, whore etc...
but what they don't know is I'm just like any other person, i can't fit into one or any catagory. you can't label a person you can only sterotype a person. people talk about this thing called 'normal' what exactly is 'normal'? every person is unique, I tend to think of myself as a deep, imagnative, emotional writer. I'm a lover not a fighter, but i will fight for what I love. I'm a nice person until it comes time where I'm not suppose to be. Anyways, I'm here to write poems about my life and how I percive things, and if you don't like the way I write either tell me ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Drexler
You And Me
You say one thing but mean the other,
You let me in then say I'm a bother.
I just don't understand why,
You're waving hello but screaming good bye.
It's like you're speaking a foreign language,
That no one has ever heard.
My eyes are getting blurred,
From the tears I cry,
Don't try to be that tough guy,
Because I know deep down you're hurting inside,
Push aside the angry feelings,
And try to look at all the blessings,
That we have made for ourselves.
Take those happy memories off of the shelves,
And display them where everyone can see, ...