Emily Straka Poems
- Savannah You are my inspiration. You are my shining ...
- Passing Glance A passing glance is all people ever see. We ...
- Nobody Believes A little girl once told me, Cute as can be,...
- I'M Sorry To Do This A choice to make, a heart to break. A...
- Laughter Laughter rises like bile. It's consuming, like ...
- I Couldn'T Understand You I'm sorry I wasn't good ...
- Dilemma Dream of the day when everything will change, ...
People always say what dosen't kill you makes you stronger; I think those people are liers. What dosen't kill you only has a possibility of making you stronger. It could break you, it could weaken you, it could drive you insane. There is no telling what could happen, what could go right or wrong. It's only smoke and mirrors, nothing ever what it seems on the outside. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Straka
You are my inspiration.
You are my shining star.
My best friend through it all,
the one I'll remember forever.
Even though I may be leaving,
I want you to know this.
You are a wonderful person,
even though I don't usually say so.
I could never really hate you,
you know it was always a joke.
You're the reason I'm still here,
the reason I could make it.
I know no matter what,
you'll always be my bestfriend.
You may say that you don't deserve love,
but you have the best kind of all.
You have a friend that would give anything for you,