emma anderson Poems
- Big Scary Monsters Big scary monsters, the ones that get ...
- Remembering Remembering everything, i never forget, The ...
- Mum Your mother is one of the most important people in your ...
- Making Me Want You More. From the moment i open my eyes 'till...
- Im Lost The burning up feeling, The muffled screams i can ...
- The Last Race The burst of energy as the doors are openly ...
- Loving Someone Loving someone is hard work, Always made ...
Im a young mum with three great kids and one great husband, I write poems and stories for them to keep them amused, sometimes i let them tell me what to write which creates some wonderful and strange stories. I also use writing as a release for my emotions, all of them, anger, fear, love and saddness.
I've been through quite alot in my short 26yr life, and writing gets me through the highs ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Big Scary Monsters
Big scary monsters,
the ones that get you at night,
they hide in cupboards and behind doors,
just to give you a fright!
But have you ever wondered
what its like to be a monster
hiding in the dark,
and not coming into the light.
Now, if i took my monsters
out into the light
i wonder what they would do first,
go to the park or maybe fly a kite.
maybe they would play on the swings,
or maybe go on the slide,
you never know what they might do
they might even try and ride a bike!
i dont think id like to be a monster