Eoin Brennan Poems
- Broken And Mended Broken, he cries, Struggles and dies, ...
- The Great Game Life is the race to kill yourself before ...
- Dream Before Sleep I am a broken man, I'll try if I can, ...
- Hate In My Veins Cry out in vain; Can't take the pain; ...
- The Well Eternal Does God love the Enemy? For the Enemy is ...
- The Last Messiah Sacrifice your soul, for one piece of ...
- Child's Game This is my last words, This is a silent song, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eoin Brennan
Broken And Mended
Broken, he cries,
Struggles and dies,
Tears out his eyes,
Lord of the Flies.
Mended, he’s free,
No struggle to be,
Found what I need,
Safe to be me.
The long fight against pain,
Stood screaming in the rain.
Black heart begins to heal,
At the pure elation that I feel!
She came, she saved the day,
In the rain I hold her and sway!