The Great Game - Poem by Eoin Brennan
Life is the race to kill yourself
before anyone else can.
Death is shadowed permenance
the stagnancy of mind, of man.
Life is the mad struggle to
be free, be one step closer.
Death is safety in eternity
slow soft sensation forever.
Life is that which ends in death.
Death is that which never ends.
Life is he who fights the fight!
Death is he who fails and bends!
Comments about The Great Game by Eoin Brennan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl