Eric Kaesberg Poems
- But He Promised Me He Want Hit...
- If You Give Him Or Her A Littl...
- The Eagle And The Dove I am a eagle who rules the sky, I am...
- I Love You Because You Are My ...
- I Wonder Why Silent as a windows pane that upon I perch my ...
- The Day You Left I came home my same time to you my ...
- This Is Love Love began when God so loved the world he gave ...
My grand farther Harold Kaesberg made a good living when he started
writing poetry. He wrote 3 books in all 1 being a best seller called
" Meadow of my Mind" . What a cool name for a poetry book.
I am not triyng to follow in his foot steps but I do feel my poetry
is more about someones life. Usally a sad experince they are facing
or trying to make sence of. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Kaesberg
This Is Love
Love began when God so loved the world he
gave his only begotten son, to die for our
Love is when two people say I do, even when
they become so ill, that they are not the
person you once knew.
Reach out to them and see them through.
Love has its greatest reward when one lays down his life for another.
Love is showing forgiveness, even when we don't want to.
Love is the most powerful healer.
Love is trust, honesty, and must always be earned, but
this takes our whole life to learn.