Erica Lee Poems
- Before I Die If I was to die next week I wouldn't try to ...
- Not Rich In Money I may not be rich in money but I'm rich of ...
- So Many Things To Say... There are so many things I want to ...
- I'Ll Remember I'll remember you Your smile Your ...
- Not Lonely Or Alone Don't think you're alone Nobody's alone ...
- With Your Smile, Meggie With your smile, I can do anything I...
- God... Thank You I am thankful for God of giving me a ...
All I can say about myself is that I think a lot about life. I love to listen to stories and problems.
If there are problems I could solve, I would usually give it a shot! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erica Lee
Before I Die
If I was to die next week
I wouldn't try to weap
I wouldn't try to cry
I wouldn't try to have hatred inside me
Before I die
I will pray to the Lord to forgive everybody's sins
And people to have a long, happy, and healthy life
I would pray to the Lord hoping that life will never ruin anybody
If life was to ruin someone, I would want it to ruin me
Before I die
I will spent my time talking to my friends and smile
I wouldn't try to put an angry frown on my face
I will forgive people even if they did something really disgraceful
Because it burdens me...