Erika Heslop Martin
Erika Heslop Martin Poems
- The Spa A Peaceful environment, Calm, cool, comfortable, ...
- I Am Blessed I am blessed, With God in my life I am not ...
- I Am In Love With Poetry You are beautiful to me. Your ...
- Psalm 100 Inna Patwa Cum mek wi shout fi jawy to di Lawd! ...
- Woman Have Heavy Load Woman a noh heavy load, Woman have ...
- Music Music, marvelous, magnificent, memorable, Magnetic, ...
- My Mother A strong woman, A married woman, A black woman,...
Erika Heslop Martin a.k.a. Poetess Er is a multi-talented, young and inspired Poet born in Kingston, Jamaica. She is the Author of: “A Poetic Revelation”, “The Power of Words” and “A Poetic Journey”. Her poems have been published in the Sunday Gleaner and the Jamaica Observer and her Book Launch of: “The Power of Words” was featured in The Jamaica Herald. She has been featured and interviewed by ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erika Heslop Martin
A Peaceful environment,
Calm, cool, comfortable,
A place of complete relaxation.
The place of reflection.
Search the soul, clear the mind,
Store positive thoughts,
Release the tension,
Remove the clothing,
Be free of all your burdens.
The masseuse, the massage,
Massage from the crown of your head,
To the sole of your feet.
Hands and body combined,
Fingers and skin intertwined,
Fresh fragrance floods the air,
Scented candles, soothing music,
Oils of all kinds.
Feel the rub, feel the touch, ...