Estrella Brummels Poems
- I Wish I Knew... I wish I knew how he felt, I wish I knew a...
- Hide And Seek Giggles in the dark, Shadows in the ...
- Lost Looking around, It's so dark, I'm lost.
- Naturally Close my eyes Hope for the best. Shut down my ...
- You You fill my heart with joy, You don't treat me like ...
Hello everyone, my name is Estrella Brummels and I am American, Greek, French, and a hint of Mexican. My name means 'Young Girl' and I think that suits me perfectly, since I'm not so old, but too young, either. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Estrella Brummels
I Wish I Knew...
I wish I knew how he felt,
I wish I knew a lot of things.
I wish I knew how I felt.
I wish I knew something other than sorrow,
So just maybe I can live through tomorrow.
Maybe I can open my eyes to a new day,
Maybe I can make it be that way.
But I know I cannot.
I know I won't.
I'm just a child.
A foolish girl.
I wish I knew love.
I wish I knew happiness.
I wish I knew some things,
For which I will never know...