Etebom Ekpo Poems
- Unto Thee, Heavens Unto thee, I lay my hope Upon thou most ...
- What We Held Sacred Died Feelings are not always true, But ...
- Who Am I? The Tangle Of Gods Who am I, walking on a quite ...
- To My Unborn Child This is a letter for the Seed of my ...
- Mama Theresa The green flourishes the garden The blues rule ...
Etebom, was born on the 27th of April 1985. He's a christian, graduate of policy and administrative science in the University of Calabar.He enjoys the company of four brothers and two sisters.First poem, my bride- a letter to a girl friend. second, mama theresa - tribute to Grandma and also crying bird. he started writing poem in 2005 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To My Unborn Child
This is a letter for the
Seed of my unborn child
Let it be cultivated in the mind,
Read by the eye but
Conceived by the mouth
Cry bird was not to a fault,
The boat had been paddled by
Pride and few understanding and
They gathered by competition
Let it be told to my children,
A man of pride is without
Fine wisdom like a
Builder of brick without the
Knowledge of sand
I saw it come like arrow,
The speed was great without
A warning wind
I ran to beat up the fire, but
Two hands was too few to keep a peace
The fire had ...