Fahim Sayed Poems
- Mumbai They call it a city that never sleeps, Dreams at ...
- Looking At My Reflection In Mi... I look at my reflection, ...
- Mr. Politician Mr. Politician You got no soul, you got no ...
- Clouds Flying in the air Through childhood fantasies, ...
- Race Of Life Life is a race and everyday is a lap, Trying ...
- It Shows, When In Love. A little bit of you, a little bit of ...
- Please Listen Please listen to my heart, what it has to ...
I am Physics graduate born in year 1983. Whilst in college i started listening to rock music and few lyrics inspired me and i started writing my own, that's how my poetry started. However now i take it seriously and try convey some sort of message in my every poem. I am just trying my bit to create awareness about the fact that we are human and somewhere we have forgotten it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
They call it a city that never sleeps,
Dreams at large; everything in heaps
Buzzing all the time, different people different cons,
It got its roses and it got its thorns.
City of murmuring traffic and twinkling cars
The multi-millionaires, the movie stars.
We’ve got it all;
The vada-pav and the dance bars,
Crowded local trains, almost on time,
Spirit of its passengers always sublime
City where honesty is rewarded,
But bravery is crime.
Success and failure are in twilight,
City where changes happen overnight
You might be swept if ...