It Shows, When In Love. - Poem by Fahim Sayed
A little bit of you, a little bit of me
Some sort of bond, or chemistry.
A look in an eye, a deep sigh
Grounded, but still flying high
Caring words and a sweet talk,
Thousands phrases with lips locked.
A light hug and a small kiss,
Memorable moment, to cherish
The past, the present, and the future,
Like minds, but different culture.
Try; but it won’t be enough,
It shows, when in love.
Comments about It Shows, When In Love. by Fahim Sayed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl