Silent Friend - Poem by Fahim Sayed
She will stand out and smile,
on my acheivements,
but she wont show how proud she feels,
at those moments.
she is the first one to lay out her hand,
on my failures,
she shows no emotions,
but inside she is heart broken, more than me,
She knows when i am happy, when i am sad.
She knows everything, when i wake up, when i go to bed.
When in her arms,
my world shrinks to a ball of happiness and care.
I feel no need to worry about anything,
when she is there.
She always listens to me,
and i always seek her advice,
the kindness, love, care and much more,
at no price.
World has one name for her,
i call her the same,
she is my mother,
my silent friend.
Comments about Silent Friend by Fahim Sayed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl