Fatin Khalid Poems
- Hearts My heart is filled with wonders I smile when I think ...
- Another Sad Love Song If leaving words not said would ...
- You Don'T Know What You'Ve Got...
- I Love You I won't talk about the clouds Or the shining, ...
- Blind Does he not see me? Or is he just turning a blind ...
- My Smile I can never smile when he walks by The only smile ...
- One-Sided Love He does not love me Why must I dwell on this?...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fatin Khalid
My heart is filled with wonders
I smile when I think of you
My little soul takes flight and flutters
Whenever you pass me through
I heart the sound of your mesmerising voice
I heart the smell of you
I heart the way you look in my eyes
I heart you, and only you
My words may seem a little naive
My lips are frozen, they cannot speak
My body shivers just seeing you here
And yet you are just a fantasy
You cannot be mine because you don't heart me
Though I wish and wish that we are us
Still your heart belongs to another she
Yet I pray you look...