faye burford Poems
- To Much every day is a constant ...
- Weather Be Good Weather Be Bad as i look out the window i ...
- Meaning what is the meaning of life what does it hold for ...
- Christmas well it's nearly here & what sadness & joy it ...
- Powerful how powerfull it is those words that flow out just...
- What Is Wrong With This World? I often ask myself what is ...
- Struggle struggle is what i'm going through as change is new...
i am a 31yr old women, i'm currently in rehab getting help for drugs & alchol & the other mental problems i have, one of those is self harm, i love the colour red
i have 3 bro's & 3 sis's all older, mom/dad devorced, good upbringing but childhood traurmas more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about faye burford
every day is a constant battle
self will is no longer an option
as self will
will only distroy
head full of the ways i can self sabatarge
do i care?
give in to the voice of distruction
it's already won
& getting stronger
day by day
it's funny as it's me
i am my own distruction
& with no real motive to change
do i want to change
i get excited by the very thought
& the anxiouty level is off the scale
just do the act
satisfaction of the action
no pain felt
just release & freedom
watching the ...