Femi Ademiluyi Poems
- I'Ll Rise You may write me down in history with your bitter,...
- Ups And Down Ecstatic in delirium Blind to the future's ...
- Just Call It The Heart Red, puny and extremely foolish, ...
- All For Who? Walked for days and worked for nights All for ...
- Bitter Blood And Sweet Sand Bitter blood and sweet sand In ...
- Burial Flowers Where have all the flowers gone? To the ...
- Rejected By All He wandered about with his head hanging down...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Femi Ademiluyi
You may write me down in history
with your bitter, twisted lies and game
you may toss me in the valley of dirt
like dust out of the huts of history's shame
Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave
i am the dream and the hope of slaves
out of tears and sorrows bane
up from a past that's rooted in pain
Do u want to see me broken?
with bowed head and lowered eyes
shoulders falling like tear drops
weakened by your persistent bitterness
Does my haughtiness offend you?
don't you take it ...