fico espiritu Poems
- At The End Of Life How is life's worth to be measured? Is...
- Time In My Life In the morning of my life, I did not measure ...
- The Taste Of Tears
- Farewell Toe A Friend You were always with me whether it's ...
- River Of Tears My every thought of you adds to the mountain ...
- A Word Is An Arrow Harsh word is an arrow which in the quiver...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about fico espiritu
River Of Tears
My every thought of you adds to the mountain high
Pile of sad memories of love for you have I
Each time I think of you, fall the drops of my tears
That flow like a river to my ocean of pains
In my ocean of pains, your love is an island
Where my heart seeks refuge but is always denied
My heart is now adrift in the seas of sorrow
On a scanty raft of hope, longing to be with you